Old Port Classic Elopement
We’ll plan your wedding in Portland, Maine …
one of the best destinations to elope!
“Between the farm-to-table restaurants, homegrown microbrews, and all that lobster, you can literally taste the great outdoors here. A few popular restaurants, such as Miyake or 20 Milk Street at the Regency Hotel, even have their own farms. Voters preferred Portland in the summer over any other city in the survey—the ideal time to fish, enjoy the parks, or stroll the Old Port area.”
America’s Favorite Cities 2011
Travel & Leisure Magazine
- Champagne Welcome Basket to greet you.
- Two Nights Accommodations at one of Portland’s finest hotels in the historic waterfront district.
- A sumptuous breakfast each morning.
- Free Valet Parking for two nights.
- A Honeymoon Turndown service.
- A Romantic Dinner for two in Portland’s Old Port.
- A Beautiful Ceremony on the coast.
- A Bouquet for the Bride (you choose the colors).
- A Boutonniere for the Groom.
- A Wedding Cake, just for two, with your choice of flavors.
- A Professional Photographer for one hour of photos with the magnificent backdrop of Casco Bay.
- We will customize your ceremony for you.
- We will help you to expedite your marriage license.
- Catie can perform the ceremony, provide the witnesses and file your license.
- Transportation to and from Portland International Jetport.
- One hour “Get Acquainted” tour of Portland, Maine and its lighthouses.
All this, including everything you would expect from Portland’s finest Hotels:
Wireless High Speed Internet access; nightly turndown service with a special chocolate novelty; complimentary morning coffee; Certified Concierge service; 24-hour room service and complimentary USA Today & Portland Press Herald at your door.
Old Port Classic Elopement Package Price: $3,500.00
A deposit of $1000 will secure your date. Balance due 14 days prior to your ceremony.
Please note: there is a $500 surcharge for parties of six or more.
- Price based on accommodation in a King Garden Room
- Upgrades may be available for an additional cost
- Mondays through Thursdays suggested
- Area maps at no charge
Additional services can be arranged at your expense:
- Day Spa/hair and nails
- Drive in Style! A 3-hour tour of Portland in a magnificent vintage Bentley
Ready to get married in one of the world’s best places to elope? Or interested in other Maine elopement destinations, such as York, Kennebunk or Bar Harbor?
Contact us now for your FREE consultation.